- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place water, milk, shortening, salt, flour, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select cycle; press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the raisins at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
- Take dough out after first kneading cycle has finished. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out into a rectangle. Spread dough with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Roll dough, and divide into two parts. Place loaves in two lightly greased 9x5 inch bread pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush tops of risen loaves with melted butter and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until crust is brown and loaves sound hollow when tapped.
- Original recipe yield: 2 - 9x5 inch loaves
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More