- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease one 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water and beat until frothy but not stiff. Add the nuts and stir until well coated.
- Sift together the sugar, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the nuts and toss to mix.
- Spread on pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Koken met OmaSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More