- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease one 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water and beat until frothy but not stiff. Add the nuts and stir until well coated.
- Sift together the sugar, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the nuts and toss to mix.
- Spread on pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Enjoy!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More