- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease one 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water and beat until frothy but not stiff. Add the nuts and stir until well coated.
- Sift together the sugar, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the nuts and toss to mix.
- Spread on pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More