- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Place cinnamon rolls in 3 rows of 3 in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Pour and spread pie filling to evenly cover rolls.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, oats, pecans, flour and butter.
- Mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle over the apple pie filling and rolls.
- Bake at 350°F 50-60 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are baked through.
NotesThe crisp Autumn air and crunchy Fall leaves mean it's the perfect time of year to enjoy this Cinnamon Roll Apple Crisp with a crunchy pecan topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More