- Cooking Time: 50-65 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 stale cinnamon rolls
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 2 1/2 QT casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Crumble cinnamon rolls into the casserole dish.
- In large bowl, whisk together the beaten eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly over the cinnamon rolls. Let mixture sit for about 20 minutes to allow the eggs/milk to soak in.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold with whipped topping ( I spiked mine with a little butterscotch schnapps).
NotesMy eyes were bigger than my stomach (I know! I know! Hard to believe!) and I made way too many cinnamon rolls. They get stale kind of quick and rather than waste them, I thought to make them into a bread pudding. Darn, this was tasty, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More