- Cooking Time: 50-65 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 stale cinnamon rolls
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 2 1/2 QT casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Crumble cinnamon rolls into the casserole dish.
- In large bowl, whisk together the beaten eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly over the cinnamon rolls. Let mixture sit for about 20 minutes to allow the eggs/milk to soak in.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold with whipped topping ( I spiked mine with a little butterscotch schnapps).
NotesMy eyes were bigger than my stomach (I know! I know! Hard to believe!) and I made way too many cinnamon rolls. They get stale kind of quick and rather than waste them, I thought to make them into a bread pudding. Darn, this was tasty, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More