- 4 Rhodes™ Cinnamon Rolls, baked following instructions on package
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- cream cheese frosting, included with rolls
- Cut each baked cinnamon roll into 6 pieces and place in a sprayed 11x7-inch baking pan. Whisk together egg yolks, eggs, milk, sugar and almond extract. Pour egg mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle with raisins and dot with butter. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours. Bake at 325°F 55-60 minutes. Cover with foil last 20 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while warm.
NotesPut a new twist on an old classic, our Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding is sure to please.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
My Family CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More