- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 24 Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cake Batter:
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk (or buttermilk substitute)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz (1 package) Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 tbs caramel sauce
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Caramel Chocolate Syrup
- 4 tbs caramel sauce
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- For Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cupcake tray with liners.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder.
- Using the paddle attachment on a stand mixer, beat the butter until creamy.
- Add the sugar and cream with the butter for 7 minutes, scraping the bowl when needed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Turn the speed to low; alternatively add the flour mixture and milk, starting and ending with flour until just mixed.
- Add vanilla until just mixed.
- Divide the batter into the cupcake liners until 2/3 full; I used an ice cream scoop which was the perfect amount to fill 1 cupcake.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out just clean; about 23-25 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes
- For Frosting:
- combine the cream cheese and butter; Using the paddle attachment of your stand mixer, beat until smooth and creamy. Then add the caramel sauce. Beat on high speed or two minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
- For Glaze:
- Mix the ingredients and drizzle across the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More