- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is another one of my great-grandmother's recipes. I hope you like it.
- 2 cups lukewarm milk,
- 1½cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pkts bakers yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup soft Crisco
- 7-7½ cups sifted flour
- 4 tsp soft oleo
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup pecans(finely crushed)
- Mix together oleo, 1 cup sugar, and 1 1/3 Tsp cinnamon.
- Roll out dough in small thin line.
- Spread cinnamon mixture on dough.
- Roll to desired size and cut each individual roll.
- Line bottom of baking pans with 1cup melted butter, 1 cup brown sugar, and 1 cup pecans.
- Place each roll in pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pans for 5min.
- Serve warm but not too hot. Enjoy