- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups lukewarm milk,
- 1½cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pkts bakers yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup soft Crisco
- 7-7½ cups sifted flour
- 4 tsp soft oleo
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup pecans(finely crushed)
- Mix together oleo, 1 cup sugar, and 1 1/3 Tsp cinnamon.
- Roll out dough in small thin line.
- Spread cinnamon mixture on dough.
- Roll to desired size and cut each individual roll.
- Line bottom of baking pans with 1cup melted butter, 1 cup brown sugar, and 1 cup pecans.
- Place each roll in pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pans for 5min.
- Serve warm but not too hot. Enjoy
NotesThis is another one of my great-grandmother's recipes. I hope you like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More