- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups lukewarm milk,
- 1½cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pkts bakers yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup soft Crisco
- 7-7½ cups sifted flour
- 4 tsp soft oleo
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup pecans(finely crushed)
- Mix together oleo, 1 cup sugar, and 1 1/3 Tsp cinnamon.
- Roll out dough in small thin line.
- Spread cinnamon mixture on dough.
- Roll to desired size and cut each individual roll.
- Line bottom of baking pans with 1cup melted butter, 1 cup brown sugar, and 1 cup pecans.
- Place each roll in pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pans for 5min.
- Serve warm but not too hot. Enjoy
NotesThis is another one of my great-grandmother's recipes. I hope you like it.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More