- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sweet Roll Dough (see separate recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Roll dough into rectangle, 15x9 inches.
- Spread dough with butter or margarine.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Roll up, beginning at wide side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well. Stretch roll to make even.
- Cut roll into 12 pieces.
- Place in greased muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- While warm, frost with 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp. milk, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Mix together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More