- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sweet Roll Dough (see separate recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Roll dough into rectangle, 15x9 inches.
- Spread dough with butter or margarine.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Roll up, beginning at wide side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well. Stretch roll to make even.
- Cut roll into 12 pieces.
- Place in greased muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- While warm, frost with 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp. milk, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Mix together.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More