- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- In saucepan combine milk and whipping cream. Heat until mixture almost simmers.
- In large mixing bowl lightly beat 4 egg yolks,
- then beat in sugar and cornstarch into the mixture.
- Slowly whisk half of the hot milk mixture into egg mixture.
- Return all the mixture to the saucepan and whisk until combined.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and reaches 180°F - 190°F; approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Immediately pour hot mixture into a bowl. Stir in cinnamon, vanilla and butter or margarine.
- Serve warmed sauce with warm pudding
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More