- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 loaves white bread
- 2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter, melted
- cinnamon and sugar, combined
- Remove crusts from bread slices. Beat together cream cheese, egg yolks and sugar until smooth. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Spread 1 T. cream cheese mixture on each bread slice.
- Roll slices up, jelly roll style.
- Dip each roll in melted butter, then into cinnamon sugar mixture. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes.
- To freeze: follow recipe to baking point. Instead of baking, place rolls in a single layer on a cookie sheet and freeze.
- Once frozen, put in a freezer bag.
- When ready to bake, return to cookie sheet and bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More