- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pancake syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- Mix butter, sugar, syrup, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla in 9-inch round cake pan.
- Arrange rolls in pan with sides touching.
- Bake in preheated oven as directed on package until rolls are golden brown.
- Immediately invert pan onto serving plate; remove pan.
- Spread any remaining topping from pan over rolls. Serve warm.
NotesRich, gooey and delicious! These simple-to-make breakfast buns are topped with the perfect blend of cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More