- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pancake syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- Mix butter, sugar, syrup, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla in 9-inch round cake pan.
- Arrange rolls in pan with sides touching.
- Bake in preheated oven as directed on package until rolls are golden brown.
- Immediately invert pan onto serving plate; remove pan.
- Spread any remaining topping from pan over rolls. Serve warm.
NotesRich, gooey and delicious! These simple-to-make breakfast buns are topped with the perfect blend of cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More