- Cooking Time: 7-9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 2-1/2 cups POST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS with Cinnamon Clusters Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Combine cream cheese spread and cinnamon. Spread 1 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture onto each bread slice. Cover half of each bread slice with strawberries; fold bread in half to enclose strawberries.
- BEAT eggs and milk with wire whisk in shallow dish until well blended. Dip stuffed bread slices into egg mixture, then in cereal, turning to evenly coat both sides of each stuffed bread slice with cereal. Gently press cereal into both sides of bread to secure. Place on lightly greased or parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm with the syrup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More