- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- For streusel: 5 Tbls unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- For muffin batter: 6 Tbls. unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. milk (I used vanilla soy)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- Mix streusel ingredients with fingers until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
- Whisk together egg, brown sugar, butter and milk and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Top with streusel.
- Bake 25 minutes our until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Notesadapted from The Best of Gourmet: Sixty-five Years, Sixty-five Favorite Recipes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More