- Cooking Time: 12-14
- Servings: 38-42 Madeleines
- Preparation Time: 8-10
- For Madeleine's
- Full box Dassant Meyer Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans - finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter - softened, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- For Madeleines:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and oil in medium size bowl.
- Add mix and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter in pan, sprinkle to Streusel topping, and bake 12 to 14 minutes. [Option: sprinkling the streusel topping either before or after filling the cups (top or bottom of batter) for a variety of results.]
- For Streusel
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Add butter and combine with a fork until topping resembles coarse crumbs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More