- Cooking Time: 12-14
- Servings: 38-42 Madeleines
- Preparation Time: 8-10
- For Madeleine's
- Full box Dassant Meyer Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans - finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter - softened, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- For Madeleines:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and oil in medium size bowl.
- Add mix and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter in pan, sprinkle to Streusel topping, and bake 12 to 14 minutes. [Option: sprinkling the streusel topping either before or after filling the cups (top or bottom of batter) for a variety of results.]
- For Streusel
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Add butter and combine with a fork until topping resembles coarse crumbs.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More