- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioner' s sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp. milk
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt. Combine buttermilk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Grease the bottom only of a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Pour half of the batter into pan. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar. Carefully spread with remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More