- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients with a whisk. Store the mix in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 package cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter until light; add the eggs & beat on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Add the Snickerdoodle Mix & continue to beat on low speed until the dough begins to form. Combine the sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls & roll in the cinnamon-sugar blend. Arrange on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart & bake for 16 to 19 minutes, or until light tan. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More