- Cooking Time: 13-15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces fresh or thawed frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Place strawberries in food processor or blender container; process until smooth.
- 2. Beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Stir in sour cream, strawberry purée and sugar; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Summertime SippersSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More