- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a small bowl combine sugar & cinnamon, set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter.
- Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon mixture over.
- Bake in preheated 400 F. oven for 4-6 min.
- (Can be made ahead & kept in air tight container.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More