- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a small bowl combine sugar & cinnamon, set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter.
- Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon mixture over.
- Bake in preheated 400 F. oven for 4-6 min.
- (Can be made ahead & kept in air tight container.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More