- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a small bowl combine sugar & cinnamon, set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter.
- Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon mixture over.
- Bake in preheated 400 F. oven for 4-6 min.
- (Can be made ahead & kept in air tight container.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More