- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 20-30
- 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls or 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball and roll into a 12X24-inch rectangle.
- Spread with butter.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over half the rectangle (a 12X12-inch square)
- Fold half with no sugar over sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes. Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Brush over cooled twists.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Social Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More