- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz vanilla Coke
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 16 oz package cinnamon chips
- Combine all ingredients;
- Pour into greased 9 x 5 pan.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes. Serve warm or room temp.
NotesOkay... try this with a can of Vanilla Coke!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Delightful DessertsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More