- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -125 g spelt flour
- -100 ml yogurt (or water if you do not have yogurt)
- -50 grams of unroasted chopped nuts
- -1.5 ts baking powder
- -3 tsp cinnamon
- -1 tbsp flaxseed oil (or olive oil)
- -1/2 tsp salt
- -handful of oatmeal flakes to throw on the balls
- -little water and a brush to cover the beads along
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the flour with the salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts.Pour the yogurt and oil and mix well until the dough forms a ball. Knead the dough on the counter. If it feels too stiff, put a little water. Make the dough into a bar and divide into 6 equal pieces from which you constitute your balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet (greased or baking paper) and flatten them. Brush with water and sprinkle with oatmeal.
- Bake in 20 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Let them cool on a rack. Delicious with apple syrup or honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More