- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -125 g spelt flour
- -100 ml yogurt (or water if you do not have yogurt)
- -50 grams of unroasted chopped nuts
- -1.5 ts baking powder
- -3 tsp cinnamon
- -1 tbsp flaxseed oil (or olive oil)
- -1/2 tsp salt
- -handful of oatmeal flakes to throw on the balls
- -little water and a brush to cover the beads along
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the flour with the salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts.Pour the yogurt and oil and mix well until the dough forms a ball. Knead the dough on the counter. If it feels too stiff, put a little water. Make the dough into a bar and divide into 6 equal pieces from which you constitute your balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet (greased or baking paper) and flatten them. Brush with water and sprinkle with oatmeal.
- Bake in 20 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Let them cool on a rack. Delicious with apple syrup or honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More