- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-day-old cinnamon rolls (approximately 4)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Bourbon sauce:
- 8 oz. butter
- 8 oz. cream
- 4 oz. Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 lb. brown sugar
- Bread pudding
- Crumble cinnamon rolls into a bowl. In another bowl beat together 4 eggs, milk, cream and vanilla extract. Stir mixture in with cinnamon rolls. Stir in raisins.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9x13x2-inch baking dish with 1 to 2 tbsp. butter.
- Pour into baking dish, place on middle rack of the oven and bake until browned and set. About 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Bourbon sauce
- Mix ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a simmer then let cool. Serve warm over pudding.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More