- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8 - 12
- Preparation Time: 30, plus freezing time
- 1 14 oz pkg Archway Iced Circus Animals cookies
- 4 C vanilla ice cream, softened
- 10 strawberries, divided
- 2 bananas, divided
- 3 C whipped topping, softened
- ¼ C strawberry preserves
- Process the cookies in a food processor into fine crumbs.
- Press the crushed cookies into a pie dish.
- Dice 5 strawberries and one whole banana.
- Mix into softened vanilla ice cream and spoon into the cookie crust.
- Place in freezer about 2 hours or until firm.
- Slice the remaining strawberries in half and the remaining banana into slices.
- Arrange the strawberries and bananas on top of the ice cream.
- Mix the whipped topping and strawberry preserves.
- Spread over top of pie and return to freezer.
- Allow to thaw about 30 - 45 minutes prior to serving.
NotesThis is my first creation with cookies received for the Archway Cookie Contest.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Foodie BabySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More