- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8 - 12
- Preparation Time: 30, plus freezing time
- 1 14 oz pkg Archway Iced Circus Animals cookies
- 4 C vanilla ice cream, softened
- 10 strawberries, divided
- 2 bananas, divided
- 3 C whipped topping, softened
- ¼ C strawberry preserves
- Process the cookies in a food processor into fine crumbs.
- Press the crushed cookies into a pie dish.
- Dice 5 strawberries and one whole banana.
- Mix into softened vanilla ice cream and spoon into the cookie crust.
- Place in freezer about 2 hours or until firm.
- Slice the remaining strawberries in half and the remaining banana into slices.
- Arrange the strawberries and bananas on top of the ice cream.
- Mix the whipped topping and strawberry preserves.
- Spread over top of pie and return to freezer.
- Allow to thaw about 30 - 45 minutes prior to serving.
NotesThis is my first creation with cookies received for the Archway Cookie Contest.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Koken met Oma
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More