- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 cups raspberry juice
- 1 12-ounce can Lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices and fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- In pitcher or punch bowl combine all juices. Just before serving, add soda,orange slices and raspberries
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More