- Cooking Time: 65 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 30 min + refrigeration
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) Cream Cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 325 F (300 F if using a dark nonstick springform pan).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter in small bowl.
- Press firmly into bottom of pan and bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer (stand mixer if you have one) on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed between each addition.
- Stir in all of the zest and juice.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool in pan to room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More