- Cooking Time: 65 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 30 min + refrigeration
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) Cream Cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 325 F (300 F if using a dark nonstick springform pan).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter in small bowl.
- Press firmly into bottom of pan and bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer (stand mixer if you have one) on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed between each addition.
- Stir in all of the zest and juice.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool in pan to room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More