- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6lb pork roast
- olive oil
- 1/4 citrus grill seasoning - or any preferred seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rub pork roast with olive oil
- Coat pork roast with grill seasoning
- Bake pork roast in preheated oven to 1.5-2 hours or until internal temp reaches 145-150 degrees.
- Allow pork roast to rest and so juices can be redistributed and for residual heat to continue cooking the roast.
NotesAfter a very productive shopping trip, I landed myself a big 6lb pork roast begging me to take it home. I didn't have to the heart to refuse since it was only $.99/lb! So I decided to make use of it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More