- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6lb pork roast
- olive oil
- 1/4 citrus grill seasoning - or any preferred seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rub pork roast with olive oil
- Coat pork roast with grill seasoning
- Bake pork roast in preheated oven to 1.5-2 hours or until internal temp reaches 145-150 degrees.
- Allow pork roast to rest and so juices can be redistributed and for residual heat to continue cooking the roast.
NotesAfter a very productive shopping trip, I landed myself a big 6lb pork roast begging me to take it home. I didn't have to the heart to refuse since it was only $.99/lb! So I decided to make use of it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More