- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 can thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Cooking Spray
- 1) Preheat oven to 400
- 2) Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of chicken with orange mixture. Reserve remaining orange mixture.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- 3) Place remaining orange mixture in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Serve with chicken.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The NourishFull Kitchen
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More