- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 can thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Cooking Spray
- 1) Preheat oven to 400
- 2) Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of chicken with orange mixture. Reserve remaining orange mixture.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- 3) Place remaining orange mixture in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Serve with chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More