- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. veal, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 lbs. pork, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 eggs for coating
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- wooden skewers 6 inches long
- olive oil
- 1 to 2 cups Italian Breadcrumbs
- 5 T. Romano cheese
Pierce the meat onto wooden skewers, alternating pork and veal.
Season with salt and pepper
Beat eggs in a dish, add the garlic powder and onion powder.
Add the Romano cheese to the breadcrumbs.
Roll the meat skewers in the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs.
Add meat to skillet of hot oil and brown on all sides.
Put onto a sprayed cookie sheet.
Place in 350 degree oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.