- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs (if you have bigger bowls you may need 2 eggs per bowl)
- 4 bread bowls/rolls ( I used kaiser rolls)
- salt and pepper
- chives, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut circle out of top of bread, saving top piece.
- Remove some bread out of middle making room for egg.
- Crack egg into each roll.
- Salt and pepper each egg.
- Top with chive and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until egg is set.
- Spread butter on tops of rolls.
- Toast tops the last 5 minutes of cooking
- I serve these with salsa and guacamole.
NotesThis is great for a large gathering, very easy to make and quite impressive!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More