- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs (if you have bigger bowls you may need 2 eggs per bowl)
- 4 bread bowls/rolls ( I used kaiser rolls)
- salt and pepper
- chives, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut circle out of top of bread, saving top piece.
- Remove some bread out of middle making room for egg.
- Crack egg into each roll.
- Salt and pepper each egg.
- Top with chive and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until egg is set.
- Spread butter on tops of rolls.
- Toast tops the last 5 minutes of cooking
- I serve these with salsa and guacamole.
NotesThis is great for a large gathering, very easy to make and quite impressive!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More