- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs (if you have bigger bowls you may need 2 eggs per bowl)
- 4 bread bowls/rolls ( I used kaiser rolls)
- salt and pepper
- chives, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut circle out of top of bread, saving top piece.
- Remove some bread out of middle making room for egg.
- Crack egg into each roll.
- Salt and pepper each egg.
- Top with chive and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until egg is set.
- Spread butter on tops of rolls.
- Toast tops the last 5 minutes of cooking
- I serve these with salsa and guacamole.
NotesThis is great for a large gathering, very easy to make and quite impressive!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More