- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs pork (cubed)
- l lg. onion or green onions (sliced)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 T. Parsley chopped
- 1 jar Ken's Marinade/or your favorite.
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1-1/2 c. fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. flour (more as needed)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Put meat on skewers. Place in container (or zip-lock bag)
- Add onion, garlic, parsley and marinade.
- Let set all day; turn frequently.
- Put flour, salt/pepper in separate plastic bag. Add skewers of meat(a few at a time); shake till covered.
- Remove and dip in beaten egg mixture, then bread crumbs.
- Saute in oil till lightly brown and place in baking dish. (A rack in bottom of dish will keep them from sitting in too much grease)
- Cover and bake for approximately l hour.
- Uncover the last 10 minutes for browning.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More