- 3 lbs pork (cubed)
- l lg. onion or green onions (sliced)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 T. Parsley chopped
- 1 jar Ken's Marinade/or your favorite.
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1-1/2 c. fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. flour (more as needed)
- salt/pepper to taste
Put meat on skewers. Place in container (or zip-lock bag)
Add onion, garlic, parsley and marinade.
Let set all day; turn frequently.
Put flour, salt/pepper in separate plastic bag. Add skewers of meat(a few at a time); shake till covered.
Remove and dip in beaten egg mixture, then bread crumbs.
Saute in oil till lightly brown and place in baking dish. (A rack in bottom of dish will keep them from sitting in too much grease)
Cover and bake for approximately l hour.
Uncover the last 10 minutes for browning.