- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs pork (cubed)
- l lg. onion or green onions (sliced)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 T. Parsley chopped
- 1 jar Ken's Marinade/or your favorite.
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1-1/2 c. fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. flour (more as needed)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Put meat on skewers. Place in container (or zip-lock bag)
- Add onion, garlic, parsley and marinade.
- Let set all day; turn frequently.
- Put flour, salt/pepper in separate plastic bag. Add skewers of meat(a few at a time); shake till covered.
- Remove and dip in beaten egg mixture, then bread crumbs.
- Saute in oil till lightly brown and place in baking dish. (A rack in bottom of dish will keep them from sitting in too much grease)
- Cover and bake for approximately l hour.
- Uncover the last 10 minutes for browning.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More