- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet green peppers
- 1-1/2 cans (5 ounces) clams, reserving juice from 1 can
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed
- 2-1/2 cups seafood or chicken stock
- 1/3 cup tubetti or macaroni
- In a large nonstick saucepan, heat oil; saute garlic, onions, carrots, and green peppers until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add juice of 1 can of clams, potatoes, tomatoes and stock. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add reserved clams and tubetti. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Simple Homemade Favorites
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More