- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet green peppers
- 1-1/2 cans (5 ounces) clams, reserving juice from 1 can
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed
- 2-1/2 cups seafood or chicken stock
- 1/3 cup tubetti or macaroni
- In a large nonstick saucepan, heat oil; saute garlic, onions, carrots, and green peppers until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add juice of 1 can of clams, potatoes, tomatoes and stock. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add reserved clams and tubetti. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More