- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ pound salt pork diced
- 2 cups water
- ¾ to 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 7 to 9 large potatoes diced small
- Three 6 ½ ounce cans of diced clams
- 1 can evaporated milk and enough
- regular milk to make 2 cups
- Brown salt pork. Remove pork and leave drippings in pan. Add water, onions, potatoes, and clam juice only. Cook till potatoes are tender. Add salt pork bits, clams, and milk. Bring to a boil and shut gas immediately. (Do not boil for any length of time.) Serve hot. May float a pat of butter on top of each bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More