- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 3 cans (6-1/2 oz. each) clams (2 minced, 1 chopped)
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- lemon juice
- Worcestershire Sauce
- picante salsa
- Soften cream cheese by leaving at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes or unwrap and microwave in a bowl for 90 seconds.
- Drain clam juice into a glass or cup. Using a fork, work cream cheese adding clam juice a little at a time. When near dipping consistency add a small amount of lemon juice to taste. Add 2 or more dashes of garlic powder, seasoning salt and pepper to taste. Add clams (there will be some clam juice remaining with the clams). Blend in and add a dash or more of Worcestershire Sauce and/or picante salsa. Both may be used according to taste. Add more clam juice if needed to achieve desired dipping consistency. Sprinkle paprika on top to add color and flavor.
- Refrigerate. After refrigeration, add leftover clam juice or milk to soften if the dip is too stiff.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Italy or Bust
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More