- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 3 cans (6-1/2 oz. each) clams (2 minced, 1 chopped)
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- lemon juice
- Worcestershire Sauce
- picante salsa
- Soften cream cheese by leaving at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes or unwrap and microwave in a bowl for 90 seconds.
- Drain clam juice into a glass or cup. Using a fork, work cream cheese adding clam juice a little at a time. When near dipping consistency add a small amount of lemon juice to taste. Add 2 or more dashes of garlic powder, seasoning salt and pepper to taste. Add clams (there will be some clam juice remaining with the clams). Blend in and add a dash or more of Worcestershire Sauce and/or picante salsa. Both may be used according to taste. Add more clam juice if needed to achieve desired dipping consistency. Sprinkle paprika on top to add color and flavor.
- Refrigerate. After refrigeration, add leftover clam juice or milk to soften if the dip is too stiff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Special SmoothiesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More