- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 pkg. cut spaghetti
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 small jar pimiento
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 T. flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Bone and dice chicken.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Toss chicken with balance of ingredients except cheese, broth, and flour.
- Pour into buttered large casserole dish.
- Cover with broth mixed with flour.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes.
NotesWhen we were in college, we had some good friends, Wayne and Clancy Harrison, that were fabulous musicians. We had dinner at their house one evening and this is the recipe she served. Fantastic!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More