- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Miracle Whip or margarine
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices bologna
- 4 slices American cheese,halved
- Hellmann's or Best Foods deli mustard
- Spread miracle whip or mayonaise generously onto tortillas.Stuff:Layer lettuce,bologna and cheese down center of each tortilla.Add some "zip" with deli mustard.
- Wrap: Roll and fold the filled tortilla.Wrap them in waxed paper or aluminum foil until ready to serve.
- For a "fried" bologna and cheese wrapwich,cook bologna in nonstick skillet,medium heat,turning once,layering ingredients.
NotesThis simple recipe is from Kiddie Kollege of Berkshire...
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More