- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Miracle Whip or margarine
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices bologna
- 4 slices American cheese,halved
- Hellmann's or Best Foods deli mustard
- Spread miracle whip or mayonaise generously onto tortillas.Stuff:Layer lettuce,bologna and cheese down center of each tortilla.Add some "zip" with deli mustard.
- Wrap: Roll and fold the filled tortilla.Wrap them in waxed paper or aluminum foil until ready to serve.
- For a "fried" bologna and cheese wrapwich,cook bologna in nonstick skillet,medium heat,turning once,layering ingredients.
NotesThis simple recipe is from Kiddie Kollege of Berkshire...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More