- Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Drain Pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice ( Discard remaining juice) or save for another use.In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add the eggs, oil, carrots,pineapple and reserved juice; beat until combined. Stir in walnuts. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2 in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
NotesI found this recipie in the Taste of Home magazine, and was a first place winner in a dessert contest.
It is the best Carrot cake I have ever had. It is very moist inside, and has the cream cheese frosting on top.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More