- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz) container Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- parsley, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 batch meat sauce (see my meat sauce on my BakeSpace page or use your own)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil lasagna noodles in salted water until al dente.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together ricotta, romano, beaten egg, black pepper and parsley.
- Spray a little oil over a large baking dish. Spread a thin layer of meatsauce over the bottom and then layer the lasagna as desired, alternating noodles/ricotta/meatsauce. End with a thin layer of meatsauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Special SmoothiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More