- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 ea Eggs
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 2 lb 13 oz jar Pasta Sauce
- 12 ea Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef or Turkey,
- or Italian Sausage (cooked)
15 oz Ricotta Cheese
½ cup Parmesan Cheese
2 ea Eggs
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1 tsp Dried Basil
2 lb 13 oz jar Pasta Sauce
12 ea Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
4 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 lb Lean Ground Beef or Turkey,
or Italian Sausage (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, and eggs and mix well. In
a separate bowl, combine your choice of meat and pasta sauce.
3. Cover the bottom of the Baker’s Edge with a quarter of the sauce. Lay a noodle in each of the 4
sections of the pan (Please note that some brands of noodle may be longer than the pan, so simply
break the ends off in order to fit them into the pan). Then spread half of the ricotta mixture on top
of the noodles followed by a quarter of the sauce mixture and a third of the mozzarella. Repeat this
process again beginning with the noodles. Top with the last 4 noodles, the remaining sauce and
finally the remaining mozzarella cheese.
4. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray and cover the pan. Bake for about 45
minutes. Uncover the pan and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the noodles are tender
and the cheese is golden.
5. Let the lasagna rest for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe was written for use with an Edge Brownie Pan or a standard 9" x 13" baking pan.