- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup Bacardi Gold Reserve Rum
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups crushed almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Grind together chocolate chips and vanilla wafers in a food processor.
- Add powdered sugar and process until combined.
- Add the rum and corn syrup and process until crumbs form a mass.
- Add walnuts and pulse until walnuts are coarsely chopped and throughout mixture.
- Form 1-inch balls.
- Place sugar in a shallow bowl and roll balls in sugar.
- Store in wax paper lined airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Let balls sit for a few days before eating for best results.
- Makes 48 balls.
NotesFrom Kathy in Glen Burnie MD.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More