- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup Bacardi Gold Reserve Rum
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups crushed almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Grind together chocolate chips and vanilla wafers in a food processor.
- Add powdered sugar and process until combined.
- Add the rum and corn syrup and process until crumbs form a mass.
- Add walnuts and pulse until walnuts are coarsely chopped and throughout mixture.
- Form 1-inch balls.
- Place sugar in a shallow bowl and roll balls in sugar.
- Store in wax paper lined airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Let balls sit for a few days before eating for best results.
- Makes 48 balls.
NotesFrom Kathy in Glen Burnie MD.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Vegan Eats!See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More