CLASSIC RUM BALLS
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup Bacardi Gold Reserve Rum
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups crushed almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Grind together chocolate chips and vanilla wafers in a food processor.
Add powdered sugar and process until combined.
Add the rum and corn syrup and process until crumbs form a mass.
Add walnuts and pulse until walnuts are coarsely chopped and throughout mixture.
Form 1-inch balls.
Place sugar in a shallow bowl and roll balls in sugar.
Store in wax paper lined airtight container in a cool dry place.
Let balls sit for a few days before eating for best results.
Makes 48 balls.