- Cooking Time: 6-8 hours, slow-cooker
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. each: ground turkey, ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook the meat in a skillet until browned and crumbled.
- Add all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- I like to use 2 lbs. of ground turkey and extra garlic!
NotesThis is my favorite, basic chili. Just a few ingredients and it turns out great every time!
adapted from: 1001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes by Sue Spitler
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
50 Shades of Taste
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More