- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sour cream
- Prepare the filling; mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
- Prepare the cake; Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10" nonstick bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside. Into a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, starting on low speed and increasing to medium. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, and scraping sides of bowl.
- With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with the sour cream and beginning and ending with flour. Beat just until well combined; scrape sides of bowl several times.
- Spoon half the butter into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with reserved filling; top with remaining batter. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven; let cake cool in pan, 10 to 15 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.