- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5½ ounces butter
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1½ cups confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together over low heat (I used a double boiler). Set aside.
- Beat the eggs and egg yolks with a whisk until frothy.
- Add the sugar and beat until dissolved.
- Whisk in the chocolate and butter mixture. Finally, fold in the flour.
- Butter or spray 3½-inch round tart shells and fill them about ¾ of the way with batter.
- Bake for 5½ minutes.
- To Serve:
- Serve cakes warm with a scoop of Espresso Ice Cream.
NotesThis recipe is WONDERFUL but I can not take credit for it. I found it on Starchefs.com and the recipe is from Chef Chris Santos of Stanton Social-New York, NY
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More