- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in shallow baking dish.
- Mix lime juice, salad dressing mix and melted butter/margarine and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Remove cover for the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More