- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in shallow baking dish.
- Mix lime juice, salad dressing mix and melted butter/margarine and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Remove cover for the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More