- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in shallow baking dish.
- Mix lime juice, salad dressing mix and melted butter/margarine and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Remove cover for the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More