- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Ice cubes
- 2 cups tonic water
- Set aside 2 cucumber slices. In a blender, combine 1 cup cold water with the remaining cucumber, the lemon juice and the honey.
- Strain into a pitcher filled with ice, top with the tonic water and stir.
- Garnish with the 2 cucumber slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking with Sabra
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More