- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Ice cubes
- 2 cups tonic water
- Set aside 2 cucumber slices. In a blender, combine 1 cup cold water with the remaining cucumber, the lemon juice and the honey.
- Strain into a pitcher filled with ice, top with the tonic water and stir.
- Garnish with the 2 cucumber slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More