- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 time
- Preparation Time: 3 mins
- So easy, Oxy-Clean, Baking Soda, Dish Soap. (yeah I know, it's probably known, but for those who dont have any idea how to do this)
- 1/2 "blue" scoop of oxy clean (the 'blue' scoop comes with the oxy clean.Im referring to the small container of oxy.
- 1/4 of the "blue" scoop with dish soap (a little less if it's Palmolive)
- 1/2 "Blue scoop of baking soda
- FOR RING IN SINK:
- *Fill sink to top of 'rust ring with hot water (make cooler if hands can't deal w/ the hot)
- *Mix and swoosh all 3 cleaners and let soak for about 1/2 hour
- *Scrubby Scrubby away (even a paper towel will work)
- Not only is the ring gone, but your sink smells fresh!!
- FOR FAUCETS:
- *Combine same ingredients above
- *Take a soft kitchen rag soak in your bucket of (hot) water
- *Wipe, Wipe, Wipe
- All done!
- Note: This can work on pet stains on some rugs too. BUT, PLEASE, test your rug first!!!!!!!
NotesUGH! Can't take the lime and rust that grow around the faucets. Or how about this; you were soooooo tired so you left a pan to soak in the sink and finally, you get to it, and there's a blackish-brown ring around your sink?! YUK
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More