- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced baby Portobello mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 cups water
- green onions and extra mushrooms for garnish
- Slice the mushrooms, onion, carrot, and chop the ginger and garlic.
- Put everything in a soup pot and cover it with the stock and water. Cook over low heat for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Strain out the vegetables and garlic and ginger, and serve the clear broth in soup bowls with finely sliced green onions and mushrooms on top.
Notesalso might want to add salt to taste it all depends on what you like
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More