- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Backstoryalso might want to add salt to taste it all depends on what you like
- 3 fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced baby Portobello mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 cups water
- green onions and extra mushrooms for garnish
- Slice the mushrooms, onion, carrot, and chop the ginger and garlic.
- Put everything in a soup pot and cover it with the stock and water. Cook over low heat for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Strain out the vegetables and garlic and ginger, and serve the clear broth in soup bowls with finely sliced green onions and mushrooms on top.