- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds clementines (about 16)
- 1/3 cup sugar, or more to taste
- Cut clementines in half crosswise and juice them.
- Stir sugar into clementine juice. Taste and, if the mixture is sour, add more sugar. It should taste sweet-tart.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker (at least 3-cup capacity) and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.
- Makes about 3 cups
- Nutritional Information
- CALORIES 107(3% from fat); FAT 0.4g (sat 0.0g); PROTEIN 0.8g; CHOLESTEROL 0.0mg; SODIUM 0.1mg; FIBER 0.0g; CARBOHYDRATE 25g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More