- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds clementines (about 16)
- 1/3 cup sugar, or more to taste
- Cut clementines in half crosswise and juice them.
- Stir sugar into clementine juice. Taste and, if the mixture is sour, add more sugar. It should taste sweet-tart.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker (at least 3-cup capacity) and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.
- Makes about 3 cups
- Nutritional Information
- CALORIES 107(3% from fat); FAT 0.4g (sat 0.0g); PROTEIN 0.8g; CHOLESTEROL 0.0mg; SODIUM 0.1mg; FIBER 0.0g; CARBOHYDRATE 25g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Social CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More