- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds clementines (about 16)
- 1/3 cup sugar, or more to taste
- Cut clementines in half crosswise and juice them.
- Stir sugar into clementine juice. Taste and, if the mixture is sour, add more sugar. It should taste sweet-tart.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker (at least 3-cup capacity) and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.
- Makes about 3 cups
- Nutritional Information
- CALORIES 107(3% from fat); FAT 0.4g (sat 0.0g); PROTEIN 0.8g; CHOLESTEROL 0.0mg; SODIUM 0.1mg; FIBER 0.0g; CARBOHYDRATE 25g
MidLife Road Trip's
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More