CLOUD 9 STRAWBERRY - VANILLA BREAD
Cloud 9 Strawberry - Vanilla Bread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant fat-free, sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz low-fat silken tofu, pureed
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 cups frozen strawberries, thawed (reserve 3/4 cup juice)
Preheat oven to 350F, grease 2 loaf pans.
Combine sugar, oil, applesauce and vanilla pudding mix.
Add eggs and tofu puree, blending well.
Combine dry ingredients, and add gradually on low speed, mixing thoroughly.
Add strawberries and reserved juice; mix well.
Bake 60 minutes, turn out immediately and cool on wire racks.
Makes 2 loaves, 10 slices each.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.8 g
Cholesterol: 21.3 mg
Sodium: 155.2 mg
Total Carbs: 30.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
Protein: 5.1 g