- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 15
- Fresh and ripe ingredients make ALL the difference in this salad.
- 1 Small - Medium Tomatoe (Sliced)
- 1/8 Cup Red Onion (Sliced)
- 1/2 Green Pepper (Sliced)
- 1/3 Cucumber (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Chedder or Mixed Cheese
- 1 Boiled Egg (Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Deli Black Forest Ham (Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Deli Turkey or Chicken (Sliced)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Plate of Spinach
- Place Spinach on plate first, in center. Add all veggies and meat on surrounding edges, add egg in middle and top with s&p. Use your favourite dressing. Goes best with "rene's buttermilk ranch".
NotesI just love Chef Salad!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More