- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 8 slices of turkey breast lunch meat
- 4- 10 inch tortillas
- 2 tomatoes chopped (optional)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Arrange 2 slices of each bacon and turkey on top of each tortilla.
- Top with tmoatoes, lettuce, and cheese. Fold in half.
- Cook each tortilla in nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min. on each side or until cripy and golden.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More