- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 8 slices of turkey breast lunch meat
- 4- 10 inch tortillas
- 2 tomatoes chopped (optional)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Arrange 2 slices of each bacon and turkey on top of each tortilla.
- Top with tmoatoes, lettuce, and cheese. Fold in half.
- Cook each tortilla in nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min. on each side or until cripy and golden.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More